[Tuxaloosa] cell phone coverage

Stewart Dean studean at comicnet.net
Wed Feb 24 15:49:11 UTC 2010

I've had more dropped calls on "the network with fewer dropped calls"
(AT&T) than I ever did under Verizon.  Of course, I had more billing
problems with Verizon than AT&T...  It's a toss-up, really.  For what
it's worth, we'd probably still be on Verizon if the wife wasn't an
iPhone fan...

Stu

(Disclaimer: I drive to B'ham 4 days a week and the Edge network/3G
crossover happened around mile marker 97.  AT&T couldn't seem to
successfully make that transition...  It's quite a bit better now, but
you'll still be sharing a network with iPhone people...)