[Tuxaloosa] cell phone coverage

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Wed Feb 24 15:45:06 UTC 2010

It depends on where you will be going. For overall coverage, Verizon is the best bet.  I personally use T-Mobile, and their coverage in town and along major highways is good.  I have a Verizon phone for work, and there are very few places I can't get a signal.  If I drive from here to Mobile, I have Verizon coverage most of the way.  T-Mobile drops off just south of Moundville and picks up just before Creola!

Allen B.