[Tuxaloosa] Mail addresses @tuxaloosa.org

Robby Workman rworkman at tuxaloosa.org
Wed Oct 29 04:12:28 UTC 2008

Okay, I've got everything ready on my end, I think.
I've got usernames set up as the following:

ehanson
studean
michaelramm
mgreene

If you prefer something different, let me know.

Also, if you want to set your own password, you'll need to mail it to
me privately (in cleartext), but honestly, there's no real reason you
would need to do that, as you only need to enter it once and then save
it.  I can generate a difficult/impossible to guess but easy to
"remember" password (and in fact have already done so for each of you)
unless you prefer something custom.

Once I hear back from everyone, I'll activate the accounts and you can
switch your mail address on the list over (assuming you want to do
that).

-RW