[Tuxaloosa] Linux laptop - sold without Windows?

Robby Workman rworkman at tuxaloosa.org
Fri Sep 30 20:16:39 UTC 2011

On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 14:59:48 -0500
Cameron Purvis <cameron.purvis at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Ah yes, here it is:  https://zareason.com
> >

> I'll check these out.  The problem is I kinda know Dell's problems,
> but have never done business with any of these little guys.

Indeed, and a very valid reason not to choose the little guy, at
least in this particular case.

If it's *my* money, and I'll be the one having any potential problems,
then I can take a chance and see what happens, but it's a different
story when I'm spending someone else's money and time -- I don't want
a bad experience to reflect unfavorably on my advice/expertise.  :)

-RW