[Tuxaloosa] [BALU] 2011 SouthEast LinuxFest

Larry Owen larry at hackofalltrades.com
Tue May 24 03:18:41 UTC 2011

Robby Workman <rw at rlworkman.net> wrote:

On Thu, 19 May 2011 22:40:25 -0400 georgia_tech_swagger <georgia.tech.swagger at gmail.com> wrote: > It's that time of year again... time to come to the best damn open > source conference in the South. SELF 2011 is back again at the > Spartanburg Marriott from Friday June 10th through Sunday June 12th. > Once again, we have an incredible lineup of world class speakers, big > time sponsors, and much more. Given the success of affiliate events > last year, we have even more this year. DrupalCamp is back, and this > time with three tracks. We'll also have Build An Open Source Cloud > Day, PuppetLabs Training, BSDA Certification, LPI Certification, and > UbuCon. Hey guys, I'm hitting both Tuscaloosa and Birmingham groups with this reply, but I know there are some folks in BHM that might be interested in this. Larry Owen, if you're paying attention, I think you would be a good candidate (which is not to say that some others aren't)... Anyway, there's been some sort of problem in which a
confirmed speaker or two for the UbuCon portion has had to back out, and now Jeremy (GTSwagger) is having a bit of trouble filling those slots. Soo... if anyone has some expertise related to Ubuntu and would like to fill a speaker slot, here's your chance. Jeremy, I'm keeping you CC'd just in case you'd like to elaborate on my horrible explanation ;-) -RW_____________________________________________

Thanks for the endorsement, unfortunately I will be on vacation during the event.

~larry
--
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail.