[Tuxaloosa] [BALU] 2011 SouthEast LinuxFest

Robby Workman rw at rlworkman.net
Tue May 24 01:59:58 UTC 2011

On Thu, 19 May 2011 22:40:25 -0400
georgia_tech_swagger <georgia.tech.swagger at gmail.com> wrote:

> It's that time of year again... time to come to the best damn open
> source conference in the South. SELF 2011 is back again at the
> Spartanburg Marriott from Friday June 10th through Sunday June 12th.
> Once again, we have an incredible lineup of world class speakers, big
> time sponsors, and much more. Given the success of affiliate events
> last year, we have even more this year. DrupalCamp is back, and this
> time with three tracks. We'll also have Build An Open Source Cloud
> Day, PuppetLabs Training, BSDA Certification, LPI Certification, and
> UbuCon.

Hey guys, I'm hitting both Tuscaloosa and Birmingham groups with
this reply, but I know there are some folks in BHM that might be
interested in this.  Larry Owen, if you're paying attention, I
think you would be a good candidate (which is not to say that
some others aren't)...  Anyway, there's been some sort of problem
in which a confirmed speaker or two for the UbuCon portion has
had to back out, and now Jeremy (GTSwagger) is having a bit of
trouble filling those slots.  Soo... if anyone has some expertise
related to Ubuntu and would like to fill a speaker slot, here's
your chance.

Jeremy, I'm keeping you CC'd just in case you'd like to elaborate
on my horrible explanation ;-)

-RW