[Tuxaloosa] Web design opinions requested

Erik Hanson leprkhn at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 18:42:44 UTC 2010

I've heard similar stories. there are companies out there that charge that
price because they know the customer is a(n) (technological) idiot who is
prepared to pay a fee that they know nothing about (their point of view...
not necessarily the truth).
$2500 these days should get you a *custom* CMS. Tailored to your specific
needs. Without all the bullshit that you don't need. Worked on for a solid
week by at least three self loathing, under paid code-monkeys who
telecommute from mom's shed (you know... the folks who really know what
they're doing).
Ok, that may be going a little far, but you get the idea: they, as you
already know, got taken by a company that knows they have little or no
recourse.

do you have a link to the site?