[Tuxaloosa] Older hardware?

E.H. leprkhn at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 19:23:45 UTC 2009

not sure which of us this was directed at, but in case it's me:
i don't get a whole lot of server hardware. but i DO have a server (tower,
not rackable) that's looking for a home. i'm not too sure of specifics at
the moment, but if you want it, it's yours. it works, has an old RAID card
in it (one of the 80Gig drives is dead/dying) with two hot-swappable drive
bays (i even have the keys). nice little (not in size) server that used to
serve out files at manna grocery.
let me know if you want it and i'll make it happen.
erik