[Tuxaloosa] Capture Cafe closing?

E.H. leprkhn at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 14:07:28 UTC 2009

according to this article (*http://tinyurl.com/mzpspv* (Tuscaloosa News))
they are going to light up the strip with free wifi this fall. that would
certainly open up our options.
if i ever get around to calling at&t to get a connection run to the
warehouse we could use it for a byob (or byo$pizza_and_beer) meeting.
also, though they have neither pizza nor beer, Panerra (15th and McFarland)
has free wifi. im not a big fan of panerra, but i really like a free
connection.
just some thoughts
erik