[Tuxaloosa] Capture Cafe closing?

Nilson Cain nilson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 04:04:18 UTC 2009

We are somewhat lacking on good places for this type of thing unfortunately
:(

The only points we'd need to meet are these, I think: (feel free to
change/add)
Under 21 Allowed,
Free wifi
Quasi-sane noise level (we need to hear each other),

Other very nice things to have available are:
whiteboards
projectors

Certainly we don't want somewhere prohibitively expensive. There used to be
a place called Roly Polys on Temerson Square that was somewhat quaint, but I
don't know if it's been overtaken by bars or not.

--
Nilson Cain
University of Alabama        Office of Information Technology, Research