[Tuxaloosa] eric's project and listserv

E Hanson leprkhn at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 14:58:49 UTC 2008

i promise not to tell the other slackers.

i also think that the co-branding (alternate wallpaper) idea is great.
i have been using (but am in no way tied down to) this web page
www.knowledgeunderground.com/frank.html
(i've been calling them frankenputers)
i also think that it would be a good idea to add useful links (ubuntu
forums, tuxaloosa wiki, BALU, whatever) to the desktop, or even to
firefox's toolbar. a pdf (or chm) of the official ubuntu book (or
something similar) sitting on the desktop for offline help would be nice
too.

e hanson