[Tuxaloosa] acer aspire one

E Hanson leprkhn at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 20:47:37 UTC 2008

the atheros works... but only when i boot up with eth0 plugged in. i can
then unplug the ethernet cable and continue to have wifi up and running.
but when i boot w/out an ethernet cable plugged in, i get no wifi.
i saw a howto online for installing slackware 12.1 on an acer one. that
may be my next project. i'm interested in getting a variety of distros
up and running on it. just to see what works and what doesn't.