[Tuxaloosa] 2016 SouthEast LinuxFest - Call For Speakers closes soon and much MUCH more!

david lanphere dlanpheresr at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 19:44:09 UTC 2016

In case you can read this,I won't be able to attend because I am back at work on the West Coast.I just ran an Update on my edora 22, and I couldn't get it to reboot!  I finally tried to boot on an earlier version,
and it worked.  I don't know what might happen when I shut down this time?
                                       V/R  David F. Lanphere Sr.