[Tuxaloosa] Immediate Job Opportunity

Todd Morgan bamamorgans at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 20:49:41 UTC 2013

McKesson / Relay Health organization, leaders in medical supplies and
technology has an immediate need for support and services personnel. There
are 2 or 3 vacancies.  We are looking for folks with a Linux background who
are eager to work with other Linux folks (read: Nerds).

*Qualifications*:

*Linux* - OS/software installation, configuration and troubleshooting. Work
with SuSE and openSuSE is a plus.

*Shell scripting* - ability to create modify and work with shell scripts to
perform complex command-line tasks.

*Enterprise-class hardware* - system administration and hardware deployment

*MySQL* - basic understanding of mysql, installation and queries.

*Markup Language* - we work in xml and xslt. If you have experience writing
in other markup languages such as html, that is a plus.

*Team Player* - a self motivated person, who can work on projects alone or
with others. Must work with development team, product managers and
customers to achieve customer satisfaction.

If you or someone you know may be interested hearing more about this job,
please contact me off the list [bamamorgans(at)gmail.com]. Your resume will
go directly to management for consideration.

Thanks

--
Todd Morgan
Birmingham, AL