[Tuxaloosa] LinuxCon and CloudOpen North America Program and Schedule Now Available

Courtenay Pope cpope at linuxfoundation.org
Fri Jul 19 20:15:25 UTC 2013

Greetings from The Linux Foundation!

I hope this finds you well. As you know, we are hosting our annual North
America technical conferences - LinuxCon North America & CloudOpen North
America - in New Orleans at the Hyatt New Orleans September 16-18. I
reached out to you early last month with codes for your members to receive
a 20% discount. These events gather the best and the brightest in the Linux
and open cloud communities for education and collaboration opportunities.
Over 1200 attendees joined us in San Diego last year so we are hoping to
see you and many of your members in New Orleans come September.

I am contacting you as The Linux Foundation is announcing today the
complete program and schedule for LinuxCon and CloudOpen North America.
Please click here for the press
release<https://www.linuxfoundation.org/news-media/announcements/2013/07/linux-foundation-releases-program-linuxcon-and-cloudopen-north>
and
further details. To review the complete program for LinuxCon, click
here<http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon-north-america/program/schedule>
and
for CloudOpen, click
here<http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudopen-north-america/program/schedule>
.

As a reminder; the conferences are three days, include over 100 sessions in
business, operations and developer tracks, and include evening events,
social opportunities and much more! In addition, we are also co-located
this year with several other open source events your members might be
interested in, including Linux Plumbers Conference, the UEFI Forum, Xen
User Summit, Linux Security Summit, Linux Wireless Summit, Gluster
Community Workshop and more.

Be sure and register soon for a discounted price. Our standard reg fee ends
July 28th so the fee will increase very soon.

Thank you in advance for sharing the just released program schedule with
your members. Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any
questions. We are really excited to finally be holding these events in the
Southeast, and hope we will see you there.

Best Regards,

Courtenay Pope
The Linux Foundation
Event and Marketing Coordinator