[Tuxaloosa] Sr. UNIX (HP/UX) Administrator - HISNA (Hyundai Information Service North America) Montgomery, AL (TLUG)

Roberts, LaRhonda [HISNA] LRoberts at hisna.com
Fri Jun 15 01:08:18 UTC 2012

HISNA (Hyundai Information Service North America) is a subsidiary of Hyundai and Kia Motor companies specializing in IT services. HISNA was formed 7 years ago and is committed to providing world-class technology services to its clients (of Hyundai and Kia Motor companies) throughout North America. We are growing and We are looking for people to help us make history for years beyond.

Job Summary:

The Senior Unix Administrator provides primary support for Unix (HP/UX) servers and HMB (Hyundai Motor Brazil) systems.

Job Responsibilities:

* Maintains, configures and troubleshoots HP Servers including SuperDome 2 Model. (20%)

* Maintains and configures SAN, Enterprise backup solution and associated infrastructure. (20%)

* Performs primary O/S administration for mission-critical HP/UX servers including responsibility for new builds, daily monitoring, periodic patching, upgrades, and performance tuning (covering HBM working hours/days). (20%)

* Defines and maintains policies and operating procedures for HP/UX environment. (10%)

* Maintains, monitors and troubleshoots SAP and Portal system landscape. (10%)

* Maintains SAP security roles, profiles and user authorizations. (5%)

* Executes policies and operating procedures of Unix (Solaris and HP/UX) and SAP operations. (5%)

* Participates in 24*7 "on-call" support rotation duties. (10%)

Required Skills, Attributes & Education :

* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology majors

* At least 5-year of experience as HP/UX administrator for HP servers

* Experience in maintenance and configuration of Storages, SAN and enterprise backup infrastructure

* HP/UX Certification preferred

* SuperDome Certification preferred

* SAP Basis or Oracle Admin Certification preferred

HISNA offers an outstanding comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, flexible spending accounts, plus much more.

Apply to: jobs at hisna.com<mailto:jobs at hisna.com>

The information in this email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this message or attachment is strictly prohibited. We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses. If you believe that you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the email and all of its attachments.

LaRhonda Roberts,
949.468.1583 (w) /  (m) / LRoberts at hisna.com
111 Peters Canyon Road / Irvine / CA 92606-1790 / Mailstop B-1-151