[Tuxaloosa] UA Linux user group

Erik Hanson leprkhn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 19:03:40 UTC 2011

I think that greater integration into the university's system would
bring us, and by proxy *nix, closer to those people who are actively
seeking to increase their personal technical knowledge-base. It would
also bring more clout to the university's CS Dept; it's hard to find a
major university these days that doesn't have some sort of LUG
activity. This has win written all over it.