[Tuxaloosa] Open-source personal finance recommendations?

Cameron Purvis cameron.purvis at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 06:45:25 UTC 2011

That's always been a little 'iffy' for my taste.   I played with it a while
back and seemed to get odd random crashes.  It's likely Untuit is using some
unsupported calls that aren't properly emulated.  It's a little scary that
this might dead-end into a reproducible crash case, that blocks actual use.

It either works or doesn't, eh?  ;)

HomeBank is looking promising, though...