[Tuxaloosa] Open-source personal finance recommendations?

Cameron Purvis cameron.purvis at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 15:44:00 UTC 2011

Awesome suggestions, folks.  And anything that can be bundled with my
install, or trivially installed (I'm looking at you, Ubuntu app store) is
ideal.  Meta-work is a no-no.  :)

My tactic is going to be running Quicken and HomeBank concurrently for about
a month, and will probably give Mint a chance.  We'll see which of these
options is less hassle and how skeevy mint feels with my logins ...