[Tuxaloosa] Employment

Winston Milling wrmilling at gmail.com
Mon May 10 19:24:36 UTC 2010

Hello TLUG Members,

I am currently looking for part-time work in a computer related field. I am
hoping to secure a position for the foreseeable future, at least until I
graduate in December of 2011. If anyone has any opportunities available or
might know where would be some good places to look, I would be greatly
appreciative. I have been working on computers as a hobby since I was about
twelve or thirteen and know my way around one. I am familiar with Windows,
Linux, and Mac OS X. I am currently majoring in Management Information
Systems at the University of Alabama and have a minor in Computer Science.
My resume can be viewed at my personal website:
http://WRMilling.com<http://wrmilling.com/>
.

If you need any more information or have any that will help, I can be
reached by phone at (205) 409 - 2231 or by email at WRMilling at gmail.com.

Thank you,
Winston Milling

P.S. I would prefer email contact, but my phone is available.Also, I
apologize if this gets sent twice, the wrong email was used in the first
send.