[Tuxaloosa] meeting tomorrow?

Robby Workman rw at rlworkman.net
Thu Mar 11 23:48:17 UTC 2010

On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 17:38:08 -0600
"Beddingfield, Allen" <allen at ua.edu> wrote:

> Is anyone planning to go?

I *was* planning to go, but my wife had to stay
late at work unexpectedly, so I have our daughter
to myself.  I *could* have planned to bring her
with me *if* I'd known, but I don't have a diaper
bag and all of those goodies that a toddler requires,
so there's no way I could even hope to be there
before 7:00 or so.

I'd really like to meet, and next week is spring break
for both UA and Tusc. County Schools, so the university
should be pretty quiet - do y'all want to try to meet
up next week instead?

-RW