[Tuxaloosa] An outside the realm of computers query.

Erik Hanson leprkhn at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 15:07:39 UTC 2010

Another list I'm on has a great system: Anyone who brings up a "Next
Meeting" is ordained the De Facto President of the group who's sole task and
only power is to organize the "Next Meeting". The position is placed vacant
upon successful completion of said "Next Meeting", and will remain open
until the next chump mentions a "Next Meeting".

Just a thought.