[Tuxaloosa] Tivoli Access Manager

Stewart Dean studean at comicnet.net
Fri Jun 18 22:04:35 UTC 2010

Thanks!  I've actually had bad luck with this in the past -- the LDIF
option, that is -- and I *think* I read something about the database
structure changing between versions, so I was planning on something a
bit more manual.  Well, to be fair, I was planning on having someone
else do it entirely, but I don't think that's going to happen now.  I
tell you, come to one office party dressed as Clark Kent and everybody
thinks you're Superman...

Anybody want to get together and have a crash course in Access Manager
on CentOS5?  I've got an 18 meg pipe from AT&T and a basement that I can
turn into a computer lab in about 30 minutes!