[Tuxaloosa] cell phone coverage

Rick Williams revrick56 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 24 15:19:24 UTC 2010

In Eutaw, I had to switch from Verizon to ATT because of coverage issues - Verizon had no towers in the county. I'm in T-Town 2 or 3 times a week and have no problems with ATT, except in Walmart, where everybody does. So if you spend time in Greene Co., I would recommend ATT, otherwise, I don't think it matters much.