[Tuxaloosa] Web design opinions requested

Stewart Dean studean at comicnet.net
Fri Feb 12 15:10:24 UTC 2010

Are there any web designers for hire on this list?  I've never had to
charge to build a website, so I'm wondering what's reasonable.  I'm
looking at a 37-page Joomla! site, content to be provided and maintained
by the client, but the designer may have to copy/paste it in place the
first time.  "Store-bought" templates are fine, but the template may
have to be altered slightly if it doesn't meet client specification.

What kind of price and time frame are we looking at here?

Stu