[Tuxaloosa] Older hardware?

E.H. leprkhn at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 16:10:04 UTC 2009

sure thing boss!
i am going to be at the warehouse today for about two minutes to drop off a
van. if you like, i can grab the server and you can pick it up at my house
later today (any time after 3). let me know if you want to do that and ill
give you directions off-list.
if you don't want to do that, the offers of sunday and next week are, of
course, still open; but i thought that you might like to have it over the
weekend.

erik