[Tuxaloosa] Older hardware?

E.H. leprkhn at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 01:28:16 UTC 2009

i don't know CPU/RAM specs off hand.
i think that it's got debian etch on it right now. so, enough ram to run a
linux.we can look around at the mess and see if there's any more that we can
throw in. it's got one system drive (idk size), and two 80gig (but maybe
40gig) drives (ATA133) on the raid card. one (but maybe both i suppose) is
dead/dying. so says the raid card's boot screen.

as far as when to pick it up, we have a couple of options. my wife just shot
down the first (which was tomorrow after five) because the burlesque troupe
will be rehearsing there. the second option is sunday; i won't be there but
my wife will (but so will the cast of the rocky horror picture show - aka
men and women dressed like women and men). if that's not a problem for you,
then sunday between 5pm and 7pm is when you will want to be there (ill let
you know where "there" is at the bottom). if you can't make it sunday, then
we're back to after 5 on a weekday next week. if we do it next week (which
may be best) maybe we could all (erik (me), nilson, and allan
(he-who-started-this-thread)) meet there at the same time/same day - you may
find something in his stuff that will be of use to you too.

that seems like a mouthful.
directions to the warehouse space are here:
www.knowledgeunderground.com/directions.jpg

let me know if you have any questions
erik