[Tuxaloosa] Meeting for Oct. 10th

Nilson Cain nilson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 21:10:09 UTC 2009

Yes I am feeling better after starting antibiotics (thanks for asking), but
I can't make it this evening because I have a lab that ends right at 6:00PM
and lots of school stuff due at the same time.

I think you may meet some new people because I've had a few questions asked
of me about Crimson Cafe. Oh - tuxaloosa.org still lists the old location
FYI.

You guys have fun, don't scare off the n00bs :)

--
Nilson Cain
University of Alabama        Office of Information Technology, Research