[Tuxaloosa] Meeting Times and Website Change

E.H. leprkhn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 18:01:24 UTC 2009

here are directions to the warehouse:
http://knowledgeunderground.com/directions.jpg

like i said: currently no internet there, we have a projector, we even have
a stage!, we have a small fridge (for beer drinkers?), some of the space of
also used by a burlesque troupe (so we have a strange mix of costumes there
too - nothing that's in the way though), it has a bathroom (always a plus),
some time in the next few months it will be wired for sound/video.

a weekend meeting there would have to be on saturday (sundays are already
taken).
any other thoughts? questions?