[Tuxaloosa] Meeting Tonight (20090312)

E Hanson leprkhn at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 23:59:18 UTC 2009

i know that this isn't going to help me get rid of it, but if i had to
sell this aspire one to you via a list of pros compared to the newer
netbooks, i would fail. the only bonus here is price...
the newer netbooks are all better. all around. (i am going on what i've
read here... mine is the only one that i have personally ever touched)
larger screen. larger keyboard.
and soon we'll have the nvidia ion chipsets. this anandtech write-up
makes them look pretty snazzy.
http://www.anandtech.com/video/showdoc.aspx?i=3509&p=1

so... you're probably better off getting a new model.