[Tuxaloosa] Meeting Tonight (20090312)

E Hanson leprkhn at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 19:31:00 UTC 2009

i too will be unable to attend.

... and on my own unrelated note, i was wondering if anyone on the list
would be interested presentations/how-tos.
i should note that i am not overly learned, and probably know no more
than the average user and, thus, would most likely not be the person
giving the presentation...
but i would like to learn.
is anyone interested? does anyone have something that they could talk about?

e hanson