[Tuxaloosa] Capture Cafe closing?

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Thu Jul 30 14:48:17 UTC 2009

Even though my last few experiences there have been less than positive, Crimson Cafe fits the bill.  Under 21 allowed, free wifi, coffee, food, and alcohol on Thursday-Saturday.  Thursday is party night, though, so it is likely to be chaotic to get in and out of there for the non-university people.
That's about it for the coffee shop options, aside from that glass, steel, and fluorescent light monstrosity that used to be called "Badass" across the street.  The background noise level in there is usually really bad, though.

Allen B.