[Tuxaloosa] Tuxaloosa LUG Meeting, Next Thursday 01/08/09

Michael Ramm michaelramm at tuxaloosa.org
Fri Jan 2 18:51:34 UTC 2009

Just a reminder that we will be having our regular meeting next
Thursday night at Capture Cafe at 6:00pm.

We really need to get a flyer done so that we can start doing some
advertising of the group. I know that Bryan will let us hang some at
Capture, but we need to get some on the campus as well.

That is really the only real business that I can think of that we need
to do. If anyone wants to rough out a design, that would be great as
well. I am going to try to rough one out as well, but I don't know how
far along I will get with it.

Hope that everyone had a great new year.

Michael