[Tuxaloosa] Meeting Tomorrow?

Michael Ramm michaelramm at tuxaloosa.org
Thu Feb 12 03:22:52 UTC 2009

I am sorry to say that I will not be there. My little girl has gotten
hit hard with the stomach virus. I had it earlier this week and today
was her worst day yet. We just finished cleaning up her dinner from the
walls and floors (if you get my drift).

I am sorry that I will not get to meet the 'new guy'. But I hope that
you guys have a great meeting. Try to nail down a flyer for us to start
distributing.

See you next month.
Michael