[Tuxaloosa] Introduction - Nilson Cain

Nilson Cain nilson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 01:41:28 UTC 2009

I do, I have used Linux and FreeBSD (Slackware, Gentoo, Debian, etc etc) at
home for a number of years and I have been an Ubuntu user (server and
desktop) for at least two years. I run a personal website out of my house -
http://alvania.net/

I work with Cameron Purvis - I think you guys may be familiar with him. He's
the one who's really in charge of the HPC here at UA; I am one of his
student workers.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

--
Nilson Cain
Office of Information Technology Research Assistant