[Tuxaloosa] Meeting Tonight

Nilson Cain nilson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 14:02:26 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone!

Just a reminder - we'll be meeting tonight at the Crimson Café on The Strip
downtown. The time will be the usual 6:00 PM. I'd like to see a lot of folks
come out, and I know we have gained a couple of members as of the last
meeting, so it'll be a good chance to meet anyone you haven't run into yet.

Yeah - and we don't have presentations (yet) until we find another venue. I
know everyone would like to start teaching/learning things at out meet ups
but we're stuck with just talking to each other until we get into a better
venue. BYOB-type establishment would be great ;)

Hope everyone has a great day and hope to see you at the Crimson Café!

Addendum:
Atlanta Linux Fest is nigh so we should discuss the carpool strategy if
that's still the idea.

--
Nilson Cain
University of Alabama        Office of Information Technology, Research