[Tuxaloosa] can't make the meeting tomorrow

E Hanson leprkhn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 16:14:18 UTC 2008

wednesday it is then...
at 3:00 pm? 3:30?
one other thing that completely slipped my mind is that i may be a
little short on monitors; and the ones that i have are old CRTs. i'm
going to get everything together today and see what's what.
that being said, if there are any old monitors (and VGA cables) out
there that need a good home...

e hanson

ps - im pretty sure that i have everything else: boxes, keyboards, mice,
and power cables.