[Tuxaloosa] UA OIT Research posting for a student worker

Cameron Purvis cameron.purvis at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 03:43:47 UTC 2008

Not trying to go too off-topic, but I'll hijack the list in blatant
self-interest - although hopefully it will be of interest to somebody:

In case anyone's interested or knows someone interested, I've got a
couple of student positions I'll be trying to fill in OIT Research.
Undergrads or grad students are okay, and I'm looking for Unix/Linux
skills and preferably programming.  Anyone interested should check it
out on the UA jobs site, http://facultyjobs.ua.edu/

Interested applicants should apply soon;  I am on a short timetable.
Rather hurry-up-and-wait, that is.  :)  I plan to start the employment
in the Spring semester.