[Tuxaloosa] attn: Robby

Robby Workman rw at rlworkman.net
Thu Dec 4 06:12:44 UTC 2008

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 16:15:21 -0600
E Hanson <leprkhn at gmail.com> wrote:

> am i remembering correctly that you're starting a linux group at one
> of the local highschools? If so, do any of the kids need boxes? or
> maybe you'd like to have a dedicated lab set up for them? let me know
> how i can help out.

Yeah, I've got a small group for the time being.
No chance of a dedicated lab - we don't have the space, and I suspect
that our IT department wouldn't go for that anyway.

As to whether any of them could use a spare box for linux, I suspect
that the answer is yes, but I don't know for sure.  I'll inquire at our
next meeting.

-RW