[Tuxaloosa] meeting tomorrow?

Andrew Browning drew826 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 22:49:10 UTC 2010

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 1:39 PM, Edward Terry <eterry9 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Will there be a meeting tomorrow?

I'll be missing out. I have a senior design presentation tomorrow and
my group's not yet prepared.

Some of you guys might be interested in a hacker convention happening
next weekend (3/19-3/20) in Atlanta:

http://outerz0ne.org/

It's a free (donations requested), fairly intimate (probably less than
100 people last year), single tract convention held in Atlanta over a
couple of days. It's really informal and usually not very heavy on
technical details, and there's usually a good party/rave at least one
of the nights. Last I checked the schedule and speakers weren't
available, but there were some pretty entertaining talks last year.
This convention is headed up by the same guy who heads up Phreaknic in
Nashville.

- Andrew